NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are seeking to recruit Plumbers to work with one of our esteemed clients. If you are up for the challenge and have a ‘can do’ attitude, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is it expected of you?
- Be responsible for installing firefighting pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing equipment used in commercial and industrial buildings
- Examine building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needed
- Set-up the sequence of pipe installations, and plan installation around obstructions
- Hang steel supports from ceiling joists to hold pipes in place
- Measure, cut, and bend pipe to required angle, using hand and power tools or machines
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks
- Secure the completion of documents for any services conducted and make sure that they are up to standard and to client’s satisfaction without compromising quality
- Handle daily planned works, resolve issues as they may arise and liaise with direct manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Proficient in the English language
- Be confident and attentive to details
- Willing to work at heights
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair some service technical equipment
- Flexible and responsive to challenges
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Working within a fast-growing company
- A pleasant working environment
Apply using link https://ceek.com.mt/job/plumbers/
Or send your CV to email@example.com