We are looking for a Mechanic to form part of the team responsible for the general maintenance of industrial vehicles. If you would like to advance in your career in a well established company, do not miss this opportunity!
What is expected of you?
- General mechanical duties, including the maintenance and repair of vehicle parts
- Perform diagnostics on vehicle breakdowns
- Manage work orders, fill out job cards and follow up requests sent to the store
- Ensure organisation of work areas and tools at all times
- Ensure compliance in security, health and safety as well as data protection
- Carry out other duties that may be allocated by superiors
What are you expected to bring?
- Must be currently in Malta and eligible to work here as well
- 3 years’ experience in performing maintenance and conducting repairs of heavy vehicles; specifically diesel engines
- Intermediate level in either Maltese, English or Spanish
- Post-secondary level of education
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Clean and valid driving license
- Clean Police Conduct
- Good diagnosis, braking and pneumatic systems knowledge
- Knowledge and experience with Euro 5 and 6 exhaust management systems
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Company benefits
- Performance bonuses
- Challenging environment
- Growth opportunities
Apply using link https://ceek.com.mt/job/mechanic/
Or send your CV to email@example.com