Engineering Team Supervisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you looking to advance your career in the technical field? We at Ceek are looking to recruit an Engineering Team Supervisor. If you possess strong technical skills with the ability to lead a team, do not miss this opportunity to enhance your skills and grow further.
What is expected of you?
- Assign work to junior colleagues on duty and oversee the technical team’s performance
- Ensure diagnostics on electrical & mechanical failures, breakdowns and incidences are neatly done and comply within safety standards
- Ensure that staff completes the required assignments and validate job cards and other documents related to the duties done
- Ensure up-keeping and organizing of work areas and tools at all times
- Ensure compliance in security, health and safety as well as data protection
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated by the department manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent English communication skills
- Advanced City & Guilds or equivalent qualification
- 3 years’ experience within an industrial and heavy vehicle workshop
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Be willing to work flexible hours, including night shifts
- Be IT proficient
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Company benefits
- Performance bonuses
- Challenging environment
- Growth opportunities
Apply using link https://ceek.com.mt/job/engineering-team-supervisor/
Or send your CV to email@example.com