We are seeking to recruit an Electromechanical Technician to work with one of our esteemed clients. If you are up for the challenge, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Install, inspect, and carry out necessary repairs on firefighting systems, suppression systems, fire detection systems, high pressure cylinders both land and marine based
- Build positive relationships with customers and always provide excellent customer care
- Attend training, and take assessments given by the company accordingly
- Test and refill breathing apparatus, diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Ensure that all equipment required is according to the proper specifications
- Ensure proper documentation for any service or installation then provide clear hand over to the clients
- Recommend improvements and liaise proposals to sales executives
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical or Mechanical subjects
- Knowledge and experience in a similar field
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese
- A valid and clean driving license
- Knowledge in electrical, mechanical, and chemical health and safety issues as well as understand technical diagrams and manuals
- Be confident, attentive to details and with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Working within a fast-growing company
- A pleasant working environment
Apply using link https://ceek.com.mt/job/electromechanical-technician/
Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org