Car Insurance Product Specialist (based in Malta)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are seeking to recruit a Car Insurance Product Specialist, for one of our clients, a leading international automobile manufacturer offering insurance services here in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Propose product and pricing strategies through reviewing current product offerings
- Identify and suggest product enhancements while leading the effort in conducting product research to define product opportunities, as well as coordinating competitor and market analysis
- Play an active role in the development of pricing practices across the perimeter, eliminating redundancies and establishing best practices to be shared across the distribution channels
- Drive improvements to procedures and workflow where necessary while developing and maintaining relationships with other departments and stakeholders
- Suggest, as part of the product management task force, ways to improve and implement acquisition and retention strategies to optimize the company’s products, portfolio and marketing
- Be active in the preparation and participation of meetings and committees where input is required from the department
- Identify and propose any measure or action to ensure the completion of projects and to meet the targets that have been defined by the management
- Take part in assessing each project, the operational and functional consequences with a solution maximizing quality, efficiency, reactivity while respecting the targets set by the management and the imperatives that must be met
What are you expected to bring?
- Associate degree in a business-related field, or a combination of experience and training deemed to
- be the equivalent
- Motor Insurance Expertise with at least 3 years of working in the motor insurance industry
- Experience in analysing, products, competitive positions and underwriting/marketing programs that enable the assessment of the impact on business results
- A deep passion for problem solving and a drive to ‘get things done’, with the ability to speak up and lead
- A strong understanding of actuarial concepts such as indications, loss development and trending
- A strong ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines as well as the ability to manage data, and use incomplete information that will enable strategic business decisions
- Excellent business writing skills, which are necessary in order to communicate precisely and effectively
- Willingness to travel
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects
- A dynamic and enjoyable working experience in an international environment
- Flexible working hours with work from home options
- Health and life insurance cover and free eye testing
- Discounts with a broad range of providers