NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are seeking to recruit an Electrician on behalf of our respected client. If you are a skilled individual who is eager to take on a new challenge in a technical environment, we would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Carry out regular services such as general maintenance, repairs, and diagnostics on electrics efficiently
- Diagnose faults and vehicle electrical breakdowns, making sure that preventive and corrective works are done
- Ensure all serviced vehicles are safe, reliable and up to government standards
- Perform preventive maintenance work according to programs and contracts
- Fill in work orders, job cards and follow up requests sent to the storehouse
- Maintain effective cleaning and organisation of work place, tools, as well as hazardous waste at all times
- Provide support to the rest of the staff of the department as required by the Team Supervisor
What are you expected to bring?
- Must be in Malta
- 3 years’ working experience in the same field, specifically with Euro 6 diesel heavy vehicle engines
- Be fluent in writing and speaking either English, Maltese or Spanish
- A post-secondary level of education
- Be able to work on your own initiative and with a team
- Possess problem-solving skills
- Be flexible to work shifts on a roster basis, including night shifts
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Growth opportunities
- A challenging environment
- Work with a multi-cultural team
Apply using link https://ceek.com.mt/job/automotive-electrician/
Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org